Assessment and User Experience
The Smathers Libraries Assessment Program engages the practice of evaluating library services, resources, spaces, and other areas to determine: what our users value; the impact of library services and resources on the university community; how to improve library performance; and how to better deliver library services and resources that UF student, staff and faculty need to be successful in their academic efforts.
The Smathers Libraries’ Assessment and User Experience program:
- Analyzes the Libraries’ services, collections and spaces for improving the user experience
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes library data to evaluate operations and understand user needs
- Supports assessment within the Smathers organization by providing training and professional development
- Collaborates with the larger UF community to build assessment research and scholarship
- Supports the Libraries’ contributions and the UF commitment to student success
Library and University Statistics
Views of the Smathers Libraries captured in data, visuals and narratives.
Journal of Assessment in Higher Education (JAHE)
Scholarship, research and practices of the communities of practice collaborating, innovating and articulating the wide range of assessment that occurs in colleges and universities both nationally and internationally.